The Cavs won their eighth straight game last night in an instant classic, forever-memorable 99-94 victory over the visiting Portland Trail Blazers. Not only did Kyrie Irving set a franchise record with 11 3-pointers in his 55 point-game, but the game set a new high for a 2014-15 game rating on FOX Sports Ohio.
· According to Nielsen, the game delivered an 11.5 HH rating in Cleveland on FOX Sports Ohio, reaching approx. 170,000 households. This is the highest rated non-simulcast game so far this season.
· The game peaked at a 15.79 HH in the last quarter hour (232,000 households) and averaged over a 13.5 HH from 8:00pm on (198,000 households).
· Cavaliers Live postgame show delivered a 5.13 HH.
· The top-rated games so far this season:
1. Jan. 27 @ Detroit Pistons – 12.6 HH (simulcast on WUAB)
2. Jan. 28 vs. Trail Blazers – 11.5 HH
3. Dec. 9 vs. Raptors – 9.86 HH
· The Cavs are averaging a 7.1 HH in Cleveland on FOX Sports Ohio, up +141% compared to last year’s same-game average.