LeBron James' free agent frenzy was certainly a media circus. And FOXSportsOhio.com was in the mix, following and reporting on the news surrounding LBJ.
Featuring a "LeBron Tracker" online, fans could get up-to-date tweets from media members and watch daily videos addressing the current status of the King's meetings.
Zac Jackson, FOXSportsOhio.com's Cavs Columnist, provided wall-to-wall coverage of the LeBronmania. Each day since June 25, Jackson took a different look at the pros and cons of LeBrons not-yet-announced decision.
Here are just a few of his Jackson's columns:
- Top 10 reasons LeBron James ultimately isn't going anywhere
- Five reasons LeBron would abandon Cleveland
- Selling LeBron: What teams are pitching, what he might be thinking
- For LeBron, there's no looking back
- This monster was created a long time ago
In addition to writing every day on FOXSportsOhio.com and following the story via Twitter, he also did 3-5 minute skype videos each day for over a week. Those videos were not only featured on FOXSportsOhio.com but were also on FOXSports.com each day.
Jackson was even featured as a guest on FOX NEWS on the morning of July 8, the day James plans to make announce his decision during an hour-long special. Click HERE to watch the clip!
He made various additional media appearances, including the following:
• Tony Bruno Show on Fox Sports National
• Petros and Money Show
• WTAM 1100 Sportsline several times
• 1350 Fox Sports Radio in Akron several times
• Extra Sports 1360 in LA
• WHBC Radio in Canton
• Mansfield Radio
• 610 The Sports Animal Albuquerque, NM