|Digital billboard artwork around |
Northeast Ohio starting Sunday, July 13th.
|Cleveland Plain Dealer ad |
that ran on Sat. July 12th.
LeBron James announced his decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday, July 11th, 2014 in a Sports Illustrated letter.
FOX Sports Ohio, the TV home of the Cavs, along with SportsTime Ohio and FOX Sports 1 teamed up to provide the most timely and in-depth coverage of the news, sharing facilities, cameras, transmission, and talent.
- FOX Sports Ohio carried FOX Sports 1’s news breaks, highlighting media and fan reaction, including FOX Sports 1’s Jenny Taft reporting outside LeBron’s Akron home.
- SportsTime Ohio’s All Bets Are Off went LIVE at 2:30pm for a special four-hour show.
-Hosted by Michael Reghi and Kenny Roda, the show featured calls from fans from all over the country as well as live hits outside Quicken Loans Arena.
-Guests including FOXSportsOhio.com Cavs and NBA insider Sam Amico, writer Zak Jackson, FOX Sports Ohio Cavs broadcasters Campy Russell and Allie Clifton, University of Akron Men's Basketball Head Coach Keith Dambrot, St. Vincent-St. Mary Coach Dru Joyce, and more.
-With the help of FOX Sports 1, the show also included reaction from Heat fans in Miami.
- FOX Sports Ohio Girl Sara was downtown Cleveland following the announcement to talk to fans in this VIDEO.
- FOX Sports Ohio airedFOX Sports 1’s America’s Pregame that late afternoon in Northeast Ohio.
- FOX Sports Ohio and SportsTime Ohio carried FOX Sports 1’s FOX Sports Live that evening.
- Click for FOXSports.com’s reporting from experts like FOXSportsOhio.com’s Sam Amico and Zac Jackson along with FOX Sports writers Sam Gardner, Jimmy Traina, and others.
- Photos of fan reactino on FOXSportsOhio.com.